More Intriguing Interleaves Inductees from Bay Quilts Quilt Shop

This past Saturday, I welcomed a few more Intriguing Interleaves Inductees at Bay Quilts Quilt Shop!!  Not only were they all familiar faces, but it turns out they were all from a guild I taught at last year:  Mt. Tam Quilt Guild.

Check out their amazing fabric selections and pretty fabulous Intriguing Interleave quilts!!!
Light & Dark Combinations of Blue, Pink & Green!
Cool Blues + Black & White Prints!!
Variety of Small Scale Prints and a Pop of Blue
The first Interleave quilt shown is destined to become one of two throw pillows...which is a super fantastic idea!!   It also got me thinking of other fun uses for these Intriguing Interleave quilts which finish around 18" square:

  • Throw Pillow
  • Tote Bag
  • Sewing Machine Cover
  • Mat for Sewing Machine
  • Placemat
  • Doll Quilt
  • Wall Quilt
Oh the possibilities!!  You too can be an Intriguing Interleaves Inductee as there are several more Intriguing Interleaves workshops coming up on my 2018 teaching schedule:

Comments

  1. Mel has groupies! Beautiful work. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always nice to see familiar faces in my workshops...plus it pushes me to create fun new workshop offerings to keep them coming back for more!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am delighted you took the time and thought to leave me a comment. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear as I moderate them prior to posting to filter out spam and inappropriate content. Cheers!