Final Holiday Tally

I've been a busy little quilting bee whipping up homemade holiday gifts for friends and family:

25 reversible tote bags...
25?!?  What was I thinking?!?  On a positive note--this meant no need for wrapping paper.  Woo hoo!
 
10 holiday table runners... 
Note: I have a personal rule not to make full-sized quilts for any holiday (Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day...etc). So, when my local quilt shop had a Happy Hour featuring a full-sized holiday quilt using the Forest Reflection pattern, I opted to split up the blocks into 10 table runners. What I failed to calculate was how much more work this meant with borders and bindings!

3 Full Sized Quilts...
Sunny Circles (top left), Urban Cabin (top right) and a Lonestar Quilt (bottom right)

1 Celtic wall hanging...

...and a partridge in a pear tree!  :-)

Comments