No more label-less quilts!

Last night, I tackled quilt labels...many thanks to my favorite quilt shop offering an entire class on quilt labels!  The owner/instructor provided so many great examples of fun, creative and easy to make quilt labels to finish any quilt...then gave us the opportunity to design/make a quilt label during class.  I was suprised at how easy it was, and all the possibilities...and loved seeing what labels were crafted by fellow classmates.  Feeling inspired, I came home to finish my class sample for the Texas Two Step quilt...

My first legit quilt label
and then proceeded to make another quilt label to complete a baby twister quilt I am in the process of adding the binding...
Quilt label #2
After last night's class, I solemnly swear to never gift a quilt unless it is properly labelled!

Comments