Scrappy Valentine's Day

Today's Valentine's Day was celebrated with Doug, all 3 pups and scrap quilting!  I had several scraps/strips leftover from the Texas Two Step quilts recently finished...so I decided to do something with them before I packed away the fabric or moved onto a new project.  For some of the smaller pieces, I made 11 postage stamp blocks...

Sample Postage Stamp Blocks

9 More Postage Stamp Blocks laid out for a pillow or tote bag?
Then, I cut and assembled lots and lots half square triangles out of the remaining scraps to form some funky blocks...
Just a few stacks of the 224 half square triangles sewn today!

Funky block in pinks and red prints all laid out ready to be sewn

And a few in green waiting to be sewn
I hope you all had a scraptastic Valentine's Day!

Comments