Sewing with Family

Oh my goodness--I've been going, going, going...but not much sewing, sewing, sewing!  I was preparing for my mother's visit...and then decided to bring home this little bundle of cuteness and energy... 
Meet Panda
Needless to say, I've been busy getting her acclimated to her new home, housetraining and monitoring the other two dogs' reaction to their new younger sister.  She loves exploring her surroundings with her nose and her teeth--even the sewing studio.  So it was a bit of a challenge getting any sewing done with her running around... 

But I finally did get some sewing done...with mom!  We made some canvas totebags for friends and family.  Theses are heavy duty bags that are fun to personalize for the recipient:  Cleveland Indians fan, spiritual/church member, fisherman and woodworker!  I hope they all enjoy their bag as much as we enjoyed working together assembling all 4!   

Comments