10. Uncovering my secret hiding spot for receipts of recent fabric purchases. Way to blow my cover!
9. Using my brand new rolling caddy/tote in lieu of the many bones floating around.
8. Scratching at my bag of batting scraps
7. Pulling scraps of fabric out of my scrap basket and strewing them about the floor
|Scraps for toys---note the cute lady bug toy right there!!|
|Caught red handed/pawed!|
|As much as I love cuddling with Panda--its super hard to use the foot pedal, knee lift, maneuver fabric under the foot while balancing her safely on my lap!|
3. Exploring my fabric stash with her mouth--look with your eyes not with your teeth!
2. Leaving presents in the quilt studio (ie. puddles or otherwise)-gonna pass on posting pics of these serious violations. Being in the quilt studio is a privilege--not a right!
1. Any attempt to bite a finished quilt or blocks will earn you a one way pass to serving some time in isolation (aka kennel time!)
|Time served in the slammer!|
|Panda says "Quilting is SEW much fun!"|