Simply Scraptastic!

I was thrilled to get two quilts out of a Happy Hour bundle of fabrics originally designed for one lap sized quilt...but imagine my delight when I was able to make two more projects out of the remaining scraps!
Texas Two Step Scraps
Finished blocks laid out on my design wall
I used the larger pieces to make lots and lots of half square triangles that made 9 red and green blocks for a baby quilt.
Scrappy Baby Quilt
I had some fun quilting the various blocks with pink, green and white YLI Jean Stitch threads on the black fabrics.

Then I used the remaining scraps to make 11 postage stamp blocks which were...
...assembled into a totebag...
...using the last 2 squares as interior pockets.
And I still have some fabric leftover...but I think I will call it quits for now... 

Comments