Pillow Swap

We wrapped up the BAMQG Pillow Swap today.  I took all the extra half square triangles created while forming snow ball blocks for the rick rack tic tac toe quilt along with some scraps from the borders and backing.
Original source of scraps-which I just gave away
Lots of half square triangles and strips from border/backing

And two months later got this bundle of fun made by a fellow BAMQG member...
Front of quilt--I love the star design!!
Back of pillow--I love the intricate details--buttons!
She did an amazing job...I love everything--the graphic design for the front and back of the quilt, fabric covered buttons, colorful binding, cute button holes, and the beautiful quilting design.  And now I have a colorful reminder of my rick rack tic tac toe quilt to add a nice pop my studio!   Thank you!!!

Comments