Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

July and August have been dedicated to finishing up some long over due WIPs, so I can make room for new projects on the horizon for late August and September.  For 2 glorious days, the Bennie and I were making great progress with one of the quilt tops...and then it just stopped producing any stitches, despite my best efforts at repair.  When the problems kept getting worse, I gave up and sent it away on a 4 day time out at the repair shop.  Long story short--once I got the call that it was ready for pick up--I was there within the hour, eager to return to my stack of WIPs awaiting quilting. 

I am happy to report we are back on quilting terms again and making continued progress on this stack of ready to quilt tops.  In fact...I finished basting 2 more quilt tops just today.
July and August line up:  4 quilt tops layered, basted and ready for quilting
 

Comments