This weekend, I visited a few of my happiest places on earth:
|Happy Hour bundle of fabrics and pattern|
- my favorite local quilt shop for Happy Hour to get this bundle of fabric and pattern for a fun swirling hexagon quilt--can't wait to get started on it!!
- another great quilt shop where I did some serious damage--enough to earn one of their free bags
- IKEA for lunch--although too busy for any fun shopping
- back to the swimming pool after almost 1 year hiatus for much needed lap swimming
- and my studio to finally make a heavy duty tote bag for myself---to transport all my swimming gear (with exterior and interior pockets!!)