2013 New Years Resolution Review #1: Try My Hand at English Paper Piecing


The LQS workshop on English Paper Piecing provided me with a relaxing and fun new way of quilting.  I was skeptical about all that hand piecing, but it proved to be very relaxing and I loved the portability.  Now I could sit in the living room while Doug watched netflix without feeling guilty about not being productive.  And while I haven't finished a completely EPP'd project, I certainly made some great progress with a rainbow of Grandmother Garden Flowers.

Not sure what I want to create with all those rainbow hexies...a flower garden scene?  Applique onto solid squares?  Make more hexies?!?  Oh the possibilities.  But until I decide, the paper templates will remain in place for support.  But I do hope to continue EPP in years to come!

Comments