Wicked Windy & Winding Ways in Print!

March 2015 American Quilter
Imagine my sheer delight when I started to receive emails from fellow guild members congratulating me on my "Wicked Windy & Winding Ways" Wicked Challenge quilt featured in the March issue of American Quilter!!

Of course, I was away this weekend on a quilting retreat and unable to access my subscription copy and had to wait patiently until my return to see with my own eyes.

Wow!  My "Wicked Windy & Winding Ways" got its own quarter page debut, which was an absolute surprise.  The challenge organizers emailed us several months ago to let us know that AQ was interested in publishing a story about the challenge and giving us a heads up they might be contacting some of the quilters to be included.  When I wasn't contacted, I figured they chose to feature other quilts instead.

As I was away on a quilting retreat--Doug sent me some pictures via email as a preview and I shared with some of my fellow quilting friends.  For the rest of the weekend, they then referred to me as a published quilter.  Too funny!!

So be sure to rush out and get your own copy of the March 2015 American Quilter!!
Dare to Be Wicked Article spread
Close up shot

Comments