More Wicked Fun!

Cherrywood's Wicked Challenge has been such a success, that the organizers decided to publish a book featuring all the fabulous quilts travelling with the exhibit.  I quickly placed my order and waited patiently for my copy to arrive.  While it was a real treat to see my Wicked Windy & Winding Ways in print, I especially enjoyed seeing high quality photographs of all the other amazing quilts entered and reading their stories and inspiration.  I was honestly just stunned at the sheer talent of the quilters that participated!  While we all started with the same bundle of 4 fat quarters, the range of quilt designs, themes and embellishments were just awe-inspiring.  I am truly honored to have my quilt included among such gorgeous quilts, and cannot imagine what a difficult task the judges had deciding upon the finalist quilts and winners!  

I highly encourage everyone to check out the exhibit in person while it continues its national tour.  But if you aren't able to see it in person---this book is a very close second, so be sure to order your own copy while supplies still last.  
Wicked Fun!!

Comments