CREA-TV in Print!

What's Black and White and Read All Over?  CREA-TV!!
A few weeks ago I received a mystery package in the post.  Inside contained a copy of the April/May issue of Quilters Newsletter.  At first, I thought it might be a reminder to renew my subscription--but then realized that I had already renewed.

Instead I was pleasantly surprised to see a 3-page spread dedicated to the Be Creative! Quilt Challenge, including a picture of my "CREA-TV" quilt!!

Be sure to pick up a copy of the April/May issue so you can read more about the challenge and see all the fabulous quilts that were judged as winners and finalists!

Comments

  1. I was such a treat to see your quilt and name in print, Mel. Congratulations. You are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann...it was a treat for me too!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am delighted you took the time and thought to leave me a comment. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear as I moderate them prior to posting to filter out spam and inappropriate content. Cheers!