Focus on Fabric Challenges

The month of May provided me with some much needed downtime from quilt deadlines.  Not only did I manage to complete 7 quilts, I also got started on two new batches of scrap quilt blocks!!
Two New In-Progress Scrap Attacks





These two batches of blocks will have to go on the back burner, as June has arrived...and that means it's time for me to shift my focus on two challenges due at the end of the month:  
  • Cherrywood King of the Jungle Challenge
  • Hoffman Challenge

Challenge Fabrics:  King of the Jungle and Cherrywood
Having survived six one-week Project Quilting timelines and eight 2-week deadlines for all my color & composition class assignments concurrently...this should be a piece of cake!!  ;-)  But I should get started on bringing my visions/sketches to reality...wish me luck!!

Comments