Mark your calendars for April 1st and 2nd for the Santa Clara Valley Quilt Association biennial quilt show: The Heart and Art of Quilts! Join our membership in our mutual love of all things related to quilting for a quilt-filled weekend featuring:
- 300+ quilts: modern, art, traditional, big and small!!
- Vendors selling quilt-related items: fabric, notions, machines and more!!
- The San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles will be doing several bed turning's featuring historical quilts from their collection
- Opportunity Baskets that will be packed with all kind of fun treasures.
- Quilt Appraisals with Nancy Bavor
- And two very special featured artists:
- Award winning Susan Bianchi (who specializes in digital creations as well as gorgeous button mosaics!!)
- And me!! I will be showcasing my love affair with quilt challenges and will have several of my challenge entries on display. I also hope to actively work on a new quilt challenge throughout the quilt show weekend so be sure to stop by and check on my progress!
Tickets will be sold at the door for $12 (eligible for reentry over the weekend). Or you can purchase $10 Pre-show tickets through a member of SCVQA (me!!) and/or purchase them from any one of these local affiliate/vendor shops: Not Just Quiltz in Niles, Fremont, Nimble Thimble in Gilroy, and Golden State Quilting in Campbell.
I'll be at the Santa Clara Convention Center (Hall D) both Saturday and Sunday...so I hope you will stop by and say hello to me and my quilts!