Walking Foot WOW! with Silicon Valley Modern Quilt Guild

Today I had the pleasure of teaching Walking Foot WOW! for the Silicon Valley Modern Quilt Guild.
Say "WOW!!!
I was in awe at seeing so many gorgeous textures stitched in just one day!  Yes, these women are to be commended on both the quantity and creativity of their quilted designs!  And I just loved everyone's sense of adventure and willingness to experiment with the walking foot designs!  They took the basic designs and added their own creative touches to really elevate the designs!  I had so much fun checking in on everyone's progress and celebrating their innovative designs!!  There were so many oohs and ahhs when we did show and tell at the end of class and they each shared their favorite designs!!
Glorious Quilted Textures by SVMQG Members
What an amazing and talented group of quilters.  I cannot wait to see how they transform their quilt tops with all these wonderful quilted textures!!  Many thanks to the SVMQG for a fun-filled day of Walking Foot WOW!

Comments

  1. This will be such a great workshop. Looking forward to taking it with you, Mel. Congratulations on spreading the love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann...this really is a super fun workshop--both to take and to teach. So many quilting possibilities--all with your walking foot!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am delighted you took the time and thought to leave me a comment. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear as I moderate them prior to posting to filter out spam and inappropriate content. Cheers!