Ahhh...a much needed fabric fix

Despite a splitting headache and the cold and dreary weather, a fun little packaged helped to brighten my day.  As much as I love supporting my local quilt shops, there's something downright sinful about getting your online fabric fix while wearing your jammies.  Today's special package contained 3 Moda layer cakes:  Oops-A-Daisy by Keiki, Good Fortune by Kate Spain (as I loved her Terrain line), and Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott.  I also ordered 3 charm packs of Baby Talk by Bernartex to whip up some Little Twister quilts for 2 little boys that just entered the world.

It's a beautifu day...
I am having so much fun just flipping through each fabric square and dreaming up fun projects for each bundle!!
These should tide me over until my next fabric fix on Saturday, when I get my other package...containing several fat quarters of tangerine fabric to celebrate this year's "In" color:  Tangerine!

Comments