Block Party

Whenever I attend sew days or small quilting groups, I opt to bring small portable projects that can be accomplished regardless of my allotted sewing space.  On occasion I will bring rows/columns for assembly--but most of the time, I like to work at the block level.  Easy to transport to and from safely with minimal wrinkling, simple and flexible for taking breaks for socializing!

Here are some blocks sewn at recent sew days/events as a little preview of upcoming projects/posts:

BAMQG New Charity Blocks-Patchwork Wheel by Don't Call Me Betsy
Single Patchwork Wheel
6 Patchwork Wheels-love the secondary pattern that forms!
SCVQA Quilting 101 Paper Piecing Demo
Front of Strippy Heart
Paper Pieced Foundation










Karla Alexander Run for Color Blocks (started at her April workshop!)
More than halfway done with all the colorful and curvy blocks!


Comments