More Totes featuring Family Guy and The Simpsons!

For the past few holidays, I've made Doug personalized 7 or 8 tote bags featuring handyman tools, trains, tractors, and even Legos!  During a Joann's trip, I happened to see some novelty cotton prints featuring Simpsons and Family Guy, two of Doug's all-time favorite tv shows.  So I just had to pick up 1/2 yard cuts of each of the prints but was unsure whether Doug would want any more tote bags.  So instead, I wrapped up his other gifts in the fabric and wrote in his Christmas card that I could use the fabric to make up a gift of his choice.  Well, he quickly responded "more totes!"  So more totes it is and yesterday I finally completed his Christmas gifts.

Family Guy Reversible Tote Side 1 modeled by Stewie
Side 2 of Family Guy Reversible Tote


Doug especially wanted this tote bag in time for the Lego release of a new Simpson's kit.  It is a heavy duty duck cloth tote with pockets around the lower half of the bag and heavy duty cotton webbing handles, so he can load up on Simpsons legos and more!

Comments