- We set a personal record by visiting 10 shops on our first day!!
- Despite the small picnic we packed to stay charged, most of the quilt shops provided us with snacks and goodies along the way to stay energized!
- Each quilt shop provided us with a strip of fabric to assemble a patriotic flag table runner/wall hanging for us both.
- There were other fun give-aways including books, patterns, and other quilt related items.
- And what shop hop is complete without some fun fabric purchases?!? Interestingly enough, Doug joined in the hunt for fun fabrics, as he picked out some tote bag fabrics for himself and family. His pile is at least a third the size of mine!
- Last but not least, the 2.5 day trek was a great opportunity to spend some quality time together...priceless! We picked up a flyer for a Jingle Bell Hop in November, and started to map out possible routes?!?
So wish us luck on the prize drawings and future shop hops!!
|Shop Hop Mementos (clockwise starting top left): American Flag table runner fabric strips, give aways, finisher prizes and of course fabric purchases (Doug's pile is on the left!!)|