1. The post with the most views was "Falling In Love with Interleave Quilts." Here I reflected on leading a demonstration on Interleave quilts with 20+ members of my guild. Not only was I honored by being asked to lead a demonstration, but I was astounded at how many members caught the Interleave bug!!
|The First Wave of Interleave Quilts from my Interleave Demo|
2. This year I participated in "A Focus Through the Prism" series of challenges. Several of my entries were in the top 5 for total number of views, but not my favorite "Pump Up the Volume." It was so much fun channeling my 80's childhood memories with this quilt.
|My Favorite "Focus Through the Prism" challenge entry..."Pump Up the Volume" inspired by the 80s!|
3. Each year I set 5 New Year's Resolutions to help me grow as a quilter. I had fun celebrating my progress on all 5 resolutions, as well as other quilting adventures in my "Review of Quilting in 2015" post.
4. In "My Lil Quilting Assistant" I celebrate and cherish the many quilting adventures shared with Skippy, my quilting assistant of 12+ years. His service and many contributions to my quilting are invaluable and I tried to capture the joy he brought to my life in this touching post.
|Skippy Performing his Quilting Assistant Duties|
5. In "My Quest for the Perfect Hoffman Challenge Entry" post, I share my quest in designing a quilt shield using this year's Hoffman Challenge fabric. I had so much fun researching medieval heraldry designs and using the various Pomegranate Gold fabric motifs throughout.
|"We Are the Knights Who Love to Quilt" setting off on its year long quest to travel with the Hoffman Challenge Exhibit|