You Are Invited to Join Me for an Alaska Quilt n' Cruise July 5-15, 2018!!

I am super excited to invite y'all to join me and my fellow quilt instructors (Lynn Wilder, Jean Impey and Julie Curry) for a fun vacation Quilt n' Cruise to Alaska!!  This round trip quilting adventure will take place July 5-15, 2018 aboard the Grand Princess, round trip from San Francisco.


I'll be teaching a 2-day Walking Foot WOW! worksho on the trek up to Alaska and a 2-day Magnificent Mandalas workshop on the return trip.  Join me or any of my fabulous colleagues for a truly amazing quilting voyage!!

Pricing starts at $1549/person.  

From May 1-7, there is a special $100 deposit offer.  Contact Terry via email Terry@pamstravel.net or call (650) 773-5756 for more information!!



Comments

  1. Congratulations! That sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie...I am super excited as I've been wanting to visit Alaska. Want to join the fun?!?

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am delighted you took the time and thought to leave me a comment. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear as I moderate them prior to posting to filter out spam and inappropriate content. Cheers!