Special Link to Watch The Quilt Show!!

After much excitement and anticipation, you can watch my debut on The Quilt Show by using this special link!!!  

Many thanks to The Quilt Show for opening up Episode 2112 so all my family, friends, students & followers can watch!!  Feel free to share with members of your small quilt group, quilting friends, family...anyone who might enjoy watching this wonderful quilting program hosted by Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims.  It will be available to watch (and rewatch!) through Saturday, December 16th.

Want to watch more quality quilting programming like this one?  I highly recommend becoming a TQS Star Member for instant access to the 250+ Quilt Shows from previous seasons plus a brand new show every other Sunday, access to the Block of the Month patterns, 7 Online DVD classes, a free gift and a discount from your next purchase in the TQS store!!

I truly hope you have as much fun watching, as I had during the filming in LaVeta, Colorado!!

Comments

  1. I am a Star member, so I watched your show last week. I really enjoyed it, and that’s how I found your blog. I added it to my Feedly feed. Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean for your delightful comment! So glad you enjoyed the show enough to start following my blog. Happy quilting!!

      Delete
  2. Your light is no longer hidden in a small corner of California, Mel. You're a star. Such a fabulous show, so many exciting ideas and quilts. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann...there is no hiding now!! So happy to have this opportunity to share my love of quilting and challenges with the larger quilting community. Thank you for all your support and encouragement along my quilting & teaching journey!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! Loved the show...your segment was so inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb---happy to share! So glad you enjoyed and were inspired by the show!!

      Delete
  4. Boy, I can appreciate your Improv spirit. But also the discipline it must have taken to prep all the steps. You’re a master, Mel. Can’t wait to get you back in Amador County.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny---I have a dual nature: love to improvise as well as plan/prep!! Luckily quilting affords me the opportunity to do it all!! Would love to return to Amador County!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am delighted you took the time and thought to leave me a comment. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear as I moderate them prior to posting to filter out spam and inappropriate content. Cheers!