Happy Pi Day

Happy Pi Day!!!!   Let's kick off the celebrating with one of my favorite Pi's:  My Slice of Pi quilt made using the Slice & Insert improvisational piecing technique.  
Slice of Pi, Finishes 35" x 35"

Originally I called it "Slice & Shuffle Improv," but while it was on display at Scruffy Quilts Quilt Shop---the owner & staff dubbed it "Slice of Pi" which has been its title ever since!!

Here is one more slice of fun for today:  The Quilt Show Daily blog features a short video of me & my Peace by Piece quilt at QuiltCon 2018.  
"Peace by Piece," 37" x 37"

Later tonight I will celebrate with edible Pie, giving me plenty of time to ponder on my favorite pies:  peanut butter cup pie, pumpkin pie, lemon meringue, whoopie pies, pizza pies...Mmmmmm!  

What is your favorite way to celebrate Pi Day?!?

Comments

  1. Congratulations on another Quilt Show appearance. Love all your pi(e)s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann...my comedy improv studies sure are paying off, especially on this impromptu interview!! Mmm...must have more Pi(e)!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am delighted you took the time and thought to leave me a comment. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear as I moderate them prior to posting to filter out spam and inappropriate content. Cheers!