Count Down Until Pacific International Quilt Festival

I am counting down the days until Pacific International Quilt Festival kicks off with Preview night on Wednesday, October 10th.  I love attending Preview night as you get first access to see the show. While there is initially a line to get in, once everyone fans out, you can see much of the show all in one night!!  Which is a very good thing as the next morning, I will be leaving to teach in New York City for much of PIQF week.  I return Sunday morning and will be heading right back to the Santa Clara Convention Center to see the rest of the show before it closes at 4 PM!

So while you may not see a whole lot of me at PIQF this year--you will see several of my quilts on display, including one of my latest finishes, Rainbow Hex Code.
Rainbow Hex Code, Finishes 50" x 50"
It will be joined by Do You Know the Way to San Jose? (entered into the Innovative category), along with two more quilts in the Mid-Century Mod Modern Competition: Free Styling, Spiraling & Flying and Peace by Piece.

In the meantime, I am entering Rainbow Hex Code into the Fall 2018 edition of the Blogger's Quilt Festival hosted by Amy's Creative Side.  If you are looking for some fresh new quilting inspiration, be sure to check out all the spectacular quilts that have been entered this year.  Better yet, consider entering one of your own quilts into this fun online quilt show (online entries close September 24th)!!  Need a little motivation?  Be sure to check out all the amazing prizes that will be randomly awarded to those that enters a quilt and leaves a comment to be entered into the drawings!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the reminder about PIQF. Have fun in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to send out friendly reminders for upcoming quilting adventures. FYI--Quilting in the Garden is this weekend up at Alden Lane...it is one of my favorite quilting venues!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am delighted you took the time and thought to leave me a comment. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear as I moderate them prior to posting to filter out spam and inappropriate content. Cheers!